My Experience Being A Part Of Trainobment Program

My Experience Being A Part Of Trainobment Program


Enormayu is an E-Learning platform which has introduced the new concept called Trainobment -Training over job placement.The trainobment program includes personality development ,career development,profile branding,aptitude,interview preparation etc using modern technology to help students,graduates,freshers and experienced professionals to land in their dream job.

Here I would like to share some of the activities and tasks I have learned through this trainobment program.


As of my experience in the Trainobment program it was very interesting and  I have learned many things like building a personal website, finding job roles and writing CVs and cover letters etc. 


Time management and stress management


Stress and time management which is one of the most useful information that Enormayu Trainobment program has been taught for us.In today’s situation managing time is most difficult for me.So this program taught me to manage the time through to-do- list. In fact, stress can provide motivation and increase our performance.It puts us in control of where we are going and helps us to increase our productivity.


Routine challenge

The first session of the Enormayu Trainobment program was a routine challenge. All it takes is a bit of discipline, along with routine that will set you up for success. They instructed us to wake up early in the morning and do whatever likes and post in social media. In my opinion this was very helpful for me.This challenge  boosted me to wake up early in the morning.


Passion factor

This Trainobment program has given a chance to discover my passion. After discovering my passion I started to follow regularly and it gave me a good result. Now I have some extra time to follow my passion. I personally think this program made me realize what my passion is and how to follow my passion.


Website building

This Trainobment program helps us to build our own website with the help of wix. Having a personal website will boost our chances of landing a job and people from all over the world will get us to know much.

 

Video resume experience

This Trainobment has given an opportunity to make an animated video resume with the help of toonly. Creating a video resume was my first experience and Enormayu team helped me in completing this video resume. For the first time I have prepared the script and created a video resume.Also we have added the music to our cv and I have posted on social media.


Advanced hiring technology

Here I learned about how ATS (Application Tracking System) works.What are the things should be added in our resume so that it won't get rejected.Also i learnt about the Profile Summary Formulae i.e ARALTICS .I also got to know about Search Engine Optimization. So these are the things I learned.



Aptitude session

Aptitude is the most important step for getting placed in a company. This Trainobment  program taught us basic aptitude. I have learnt the basics of quants, logical and verbal Reasoning etc. This was a two days program. I really enjoyed the overall aptitude session.

Psychology Of Hiring Manager


This trainobment program taught us how to build a bond with the interviewer .What are the levels of the manager and how to deal with it .Also I got to know about O’HARE’S test.



Guest lecture

This session was very valuable and informative. I got many points to achieve my goals. It gave me an insight to the world out there and how to prepare myself. The success story from muralidharan sir, his journey and achievements story will help us in future how to face failure.


Team work

It is generally understood as the willingness of a group of people to work together to achieve a common aim. Without a team there is no success. In a team we had four members. They also told us to communicate through email so that our email writing skills will be improved which is the most important in the corporate world. We are communicating  through E-mail and all the team members are helped in every situation. 


Pride of team lead

Well one of the most requested qualities or the quality that people look in an individual while hiring is indeed LEADERSHIP and yes Enormayu’s team even helped us with that. I was the first team lead of my team and had an awesome experience on the topic given and to work and keep together a team for the best flow of output.


Skills that i learnt

After joining this program I learnt various skills which I was unaware of before. Here are some skills which I learnt from this program.

  • Time management skills through to-do-list.

  • Teamwork skill be it in both acting Lead or as acting Player.

  • Using virtual platforms.


 Overall Outcome Of Program


To be honest this was my very first and new experience of attending the Live Online Interactive Sessions and it was beyond my expectation.This was the best program that can give a good exposure to the corporate world and i would recommend my friends to join this trainobment program and i am pretty sure that their future would be better and brighter.I personally thank Enormayu team for arranging this wonderful Trainobment program and helping freshers and unemployed people to get back in their profession.






Comments

Post a Comment